Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rootin' Tootin' Good Time

I have had even more fun scrapbooking since I discovered the online world of it!! I have never had scrappy friends and am so glad I have them now....even if they live in my computer!! LOL! There is so much inspiration out there and I am honored to say I have been asked by Let's Scrap to be one of their August GDTs and provide some to all the great gals there!!! I am super excited!! Cheri O'Neil does some really fantastic sketches and she really puses you to use more than one photo!........if you are anything like me you need that push because I have oodles of pics waiting to be scrapped!! Kimmy J also does a card sketch once a month. My reveal will be on Aug. 5th..... I have the sketch already and lemme tell you it's a great one!!! Right up my alley! Stay tuned here for sneak peeks of my reveal.....

Thanks friends for letting me share all the joy I receive from scrappin' and my journey in the online scrappy world!

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you Scarlett. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GFs!!! I'll be working on this one tomorrow, so I can get it in. I should have sneaky peeks by Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!