Saturday, September 19, 2009

Looking for some Saturday night FUN???

Then join me at My Sketch World for a 1 hour LO crop challenge!!

Here are some details for you:

You need to go to the site, just click here, and go to the forum. You will see a section titled 1 hour Challenges. Grab a spot in the sign in thread and join in the fun chatter leading up to it!! You will also need to register in the gallery and there are directions for that too!!

There will be a sketch provided and you need to have 1 5x7 photo for it. The sketch has the photo positioned vertically, but that's all I can tell ya' because that's all I know!!

The fun begins at 9 PM est. Hope to see you there!!!

Here's the LO I made during the last 1 hour LO challenge:



1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!