Monday, December 7, 2009

Bad Blogger!!!!

I have been just terrible at getting things posted. I am working on oodles of cards and have taken some time to shift gears for a scrappy card project at the school I work at! More of that will come in a later blog post!

So what to share for tonight before I head off to bed....... hmmmm........ ok, here are a couple Christmas creations I have recently finished:

Believe card


I am really lovin' this Christmas line from Graphic 45!!!! The vintage feel is soo yummy and right up my alley!! I am for sure a vintage Santa image girl!! I made this card for the MSW Use Your Stash challenge.... this was actually one of the challenges posted at Dixie Pieces.

Next up is DDs Advent Day calendar. DD helped pick out lots of the bellies that went on this.




Here are a couple close ups of it:





For this one I used DoodleBugs patterned papers and AC card stock. For instructions on how to make one of your own, please see the post titled a Christmas Pleaser for Sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!