Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let's Scrap Reveal

It's Wednesday so that means a new sketch is up at Let's Scrap along with a new fantabulous sponsor for all those who play along this week! The sketch is a 2 pager, but Cheri is doing awesome things with her sketches these days and you can easily do 1 pagers off of either side! I LOVE that!

You'll have to pop over to Let's Scrap to see the sketch and the wonderful prize up for grabs, but here is my 1 pager take on it:



This is DD and her cousin hangin' out in the corn fields this past summer, just be as silly as they could be!!! I love the innocence and fun of 2 little girls playing!

Some close ups:



I used all BG - Lime Rickey papers for this.



All th eletter stickers and the little & sign are from American Crafts, the buttons are from BG, and the Smile-O-Meter is K&Co.

Thanks for lookin'..... hope to see your LO there soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!