Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sandi's Challenge

Sandi's challenge at MSW was to use a photo of an empty stocking and use non-traditional Christmas colors for the LO. Well, she actually stated it this way.... you can use red, but then there could be no green.

Feed Me



I just love my DHs stocking!! This was a fun LO to create! I used papers from Graphic45, Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey, and Cosmo Cricket.

Here are a couple close ups:



The stockings and arrow sticker are from CC, I made the circles by punching them out from the BG paper. The letters are AdornIt and the buttons are from Foof-a-Laa, BG, and my stash!



I used a pattern I made for the journaling spot and cut it out from some Jenni Bowlin' mini papers, then I added some Walnut ink to age it bit and give it a fun feel.





1 comment:

  1. That page is adorable Scarlett. I just love all the little details, and those stockings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!