Saturday, February 13, 2010

BoBunny's Tuesday Card Challenge

How exciting is it to know that the BoBunny blog has funtastic weekly challenges going now!!?! I love me some BoBunny and to have sketches and challenges to play along with makes it all the better. I find it hard to resist a good sketch, so I had to give this one a whirl!

Here is my take on the Tuesday sketch posted:

You Stole My Heart



Close Up:



Thanks for the super sketch! I plan on adding a ribbon and turning this into a Valentine wall hanging!! I made another already for DD using these lines as well!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Scarlett,
    I just wanted to let you know I have become a follower! I am also off to attempt my hand at this adorable wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I just scrapped with the same BB line! I love their new lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!