Sunday, February 21, 2010

MSW Sketch-A-Thon LO

Well, all the sketches are posted at My Sketch World and now it's time to kick the scrapping into gear!!! I have only made it through 5 sketches so far and I have 15 more to go!! That is if I only want to do one round...... there is also the option to do all the sketches a 2nd time creating a LO with a card sketch and vice versa!! That would total 40 projects by March 3 when everything has to be uploaded!

Here is what I came up with for the LO sketch #5

Life's a Journey:



I just love how this LO turned out! It is going to be hung up somewhere around here. I used all Graphic 45 patterned papers.

Here's a couple close ups:



The letters I used are from Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon. The lace and ribbon are The Paper Studio.



The stick pin is MM and the card is from October Afternoon. I inked it up with Walnut ink to age it and then crumpled it up. The pearls are Recollections and the buttons are from Basic Grey. There is still plenty of time for you to join us over at the Sketch-A-Thon so be sure you get on over to MSW and play along!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!