Saturday, February 20, 2010

News from A Walk Down Memory Lane

Do you love reminiscing...... remember the good ol' days of big bangs, layer upon layer of clothing, leg warmers, and side pony tails!!! Well, if your memory is a little cloudy, we are going to help you dust off the 80's file in your brain with an I Love the 80's Crop!!! Yep, a full month of fun challenges all geared around the fab 80's!!! There will be lots of fun happenings and prizes. Plus, it is A Walk Down Memory Lane's 7th Anniversary so there is sure to be some added excitement with that!
So be sure to join us beginning March 1st for the:



You should also be sure to stop by the AWDML store, so you can take advantage of the 25% discount being offered on this month's featured manufacturers - Hero Arts and Fancy Pants. I just love both companies and had a lot of fun working with some love themed stamps from Hero Arts. I have loaded up oodles of projects to the gallery. Here are a few of my creations that can be found there.

Valentine Treat Bag



I made this for DH using scraps of Fancy Pants papers I had, Hero Arts stamps, and my Martha Stewart border punch. The clip is from MM and the tag and rick rack were in my stash.

{Hoo} Loves U - Love Tin coupon holder



Isn't this just the cutest little thing??! This was another valentine's Day present my DH received. I used an altoid tin from the store, cut the heart from a scrap of Fancy Pants, used scraps of Dream Street, and the little owl is a Hero Arts stamp I cut out.

Cards in tin:



Fronts of cards:




The fronts of the cards share some of the reasons I love my DH. I used Dream Street papers, Maya Road sheer journaling tags, and Little Yellow Bicycle stickers.

Backs of Cards:



The backs of the cards give my DH coupons for fun things like a back run, ice cream, relaxing bubble bath, etc.

He adored his little tin, more than I thought!!! He just kept looking at it saying this is just the cutest little thing! He hasn't cashed in on any of the coupons just yet though!

10 Things I Love About You



This was DS's Valentine from me. I actually took off the backing and turned it into a wall hanging for his bulletin board in his room.

I have a few more little cards to share, but I will come back a bit later with those! Hope you all are having wonderful Saturdays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!