Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Sketch

Hi Everybody! I'll be back a little later today with my winner from the A Walk Down Memory Lane blog hop and some fab new creations I made from the featured manufacturer, but first I just had to share this LO I made for a sketch challenge on the Cosmo Cricket blog. Have you been there lately??! OMGosh Golly, if you haven't you should get there. They have announced and revealed another fabulous line of products called Delovely and it is LOVELY!!!! The colors are super and lots of fun patterns.

Here is my take on the sketch they have posted on the blog:



I love the Garden Variety line and am just about getting to the end of my stash with it. Thankfully I still had enough to do this LO with my DS holding one of chicks last summer. They're not so tiny anymore, but still super friendly!!

Here's a crazy close up...I've been playing with how I angle my camera these days! LOL!



Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Hope you head on over to check out the new Cosmo yumminess!


1 comment:

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!