Saturday, May 22, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Saturday Greetings to you!! I want to thank all of you that participated in the Let's Scrap Blog hop! It was so much fun to see each and everyone of your creations and I thank all those who just popped in to visit. I hope you stick around and keep on visiting me... I love company!

Without further ado the winner of my challenge is: Stacy Harper - Watson!!!! YAY! Congrats to you! Please PM on Let's Scrap so I can get your info to send you this:



Hope you enjoy your mini album kit!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Scarlett! I am super excited to have won. My kids are jumping up and down. This is my first challenge win. I just started scrap booking about a month ago and just started entering challenges. What do I do now? my email is scrapwithstacy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stacy, have fun with your prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!