Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15th Reveals

I always love the 15th of the month because that means I get to share some new scrappy creations with you all! My Sketch World comes out with new sketches on the 15th and A Walk Down Memory Lane has the reveals for the stamp featured manufacturer for the month!

Lucy always has such outstanding sketches for us to use at MSW, but this one I must say is a favorite for me.
Here is the sketch:

Isn't it fabulous!! I {heart} banners, so i was super excited to see one for this sketch. The LO sketch has one to and the LO divas surely rocked it!
My take: I Love You

I couldn't believe I actually had some little bottle cap letters in my stash for this card!! Too perfect! The papers I used are from October Afternoon and can be found on sale for 25% off at A Walk Down Memory Lane!

The other goodies you can find for 25% off at AWDML are stamps by CC Designs. They are fabulous to work. I chose the Amy R sentiments Thank You set to work with. Here are a couple of my creations:

For All You Do

I used Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers from the mini deck and a label sticker from October Afternoon to stamp the sentiment on.


Fabulous Hostess

This sentiment worked out fabulously for these papers from Nikki Sivils.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope your day is wonderful!!

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are so fabulous, Scarlett! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh your cards rock!!! love all the details going on!! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really cant do cards. Yours are amazing! Loving all the dimension and colors that you do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your cards are amazing Scarlette. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweet lady!!! Miss you too and always happy to see a note from you. Loving the cards you've made, you surely are so creative!!! Love ya, have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!