Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jillibean Soup and a Crop

Happy Saturday Blogger Friends! Today I am going to share with you some projects I created featuring jillibena Soup products. Jillibean Soup is one of the featured manufacturers this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane so you will receive 25% off these fab products! I really love working with Jillibean Soup and I think my favorite item of theirs has got to be the Journal Sprouts! They are just so great for so many different purposes.

Hogs N Kisses:


This is the card I created for my sketch inspiration challenge which is currently up on the DT blog. You can see the sketch here. I just love this fun Chicken Noodle Soup line. The colors are so bright and bold and the patterns are super fun. Perfect for all those county fair, farm, and garden photos you may have lying around.

Close Ups:

I cut the pig out and then layered on an additional cut out head and snout to give this cutie lil' piggy some dimension. The journaling sticker I used for the sentiment is from the matching cardstock stickers for this line and the heart is from the Jillibean cardstock alpha stickers.


Gone Country:


This is another Lo featuring the Chicken Noodle Soup line, can you tell I just love it??! My daughter took this picture of me and I love the way it turned out. It was perfect to share how I have gone from a city lovin' girl to a down home country girl. Don't get me wrong I still love going to the big city, I just am soo happy to not be living there any longer.

Close Ups:

Here you can see my journaling for this page and the cute little barn cut out. I really like this brick paper, don't you? The ric rac is also from Jillibean Soup and came with 3 other fabulous ribbons.

Here are those fab daisies and piggy again.... I told you I loved them! LOL!! And isn't that tractor just cute? I added some pearls to give it an extra little touch. All the letters used are from Jillibean... the smaller ones come with the cardstock sticker set for this line and so did the circle sticker. I outlined the letters for the word country with my Sharpie so they would pop a little.

Well, that's all I am going to share with for now. I have a couple more Jillibean projects that I will be sharing with you soon. make sure you head on over to the A Walk Down Memory Lane store so you can take advantage of the 25% off savings. You could also pop on over to the DT blog and gallery where you will find more amazing Jillibean samples for your inspiration created by my fellow DT members!

Now on to the crop news I have to share. A Walk Down Memory Lane is going to help you keep cool this July with a Christmas in July crop!! All the details will be posted on the DT blog tomorrow. Then starting on Monday, each designer will be bringing you a super fun challenge to get your Christmas mojo going. What a great time this will be to catch up on some of those Christmas photos you have taunting you (that is if you're anything like me and still have a zillion to scrap), begin your cards for the season, and maybe even get head start on some home decor items (wink! wink!) So please be sure to join us. Jillibean Soup is our sponsor for the crop so you are surely not going to want to miss out on the fab prize they have to offer.



Hope you all have really super days! Happy Scrappin' ~ Scarlett


2 comments:

  1. Just love these "country" projects Scarlett. I think I have a few papers from this line in my stash. There is really no place like home in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and layout Scarlette. The country theme is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!