Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Alcohol Ink Gift Tag Step x Step for You!

Happy Tuesday! Today was my day to post a step x step over on the A Walk Down Memory Lane DT blog. I decided since Christmas is fast approaching it would be fun to do a different kind of gift tag. Here is what I came up with:



This tag was created using alcohol inks and an embossing folder. If you'd like to see the full details of how to create one of your own, head on over to the DT blog or the forum where full step x step pictures and instructions are posted.

Hope you have a delightful day! It is bitter cold here, so I know I'll be staying inside getting my scrap on!

Blessings ~ Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. I never played with alcohol inks before. I should really give it a try! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!