Friday, November 19, 2010

All in an Hour and a Half!

This past Saturday night, My Sketch World had a mega 90 minute crop. There was a LO sketch posted for the first hour and then 3 card sketches came for the half hour. Talk about a rush! I hadn't planned on participating at all, but about 15-20 minutes into it, I popped on board and was like why not give 'er a try! My gosh I had stuff flying everywhere LOL!!!

Here is what I managed to come up with:

Hangin' With My Ghouls

I love these Halloween paper from The Girls' Paperie. The colors are traditional yet all the patterns are really versatile.....well except maybe the bat one! They worked out perfectly for this cute lil' snapshot of my DD at her school's Family Fun Night in October.

Couple Close Ups

You should have seen those chipboard letters flying here, there, and everywhere when I was looking for the letters I needed! Oh my! I cut out some bats from the scrap I had left after cutting the circle, outlined them, and popped them up.

Do you see those little black embellies?? Not the great big one, that's a button, but the small ones. I made those!! I used some molds and black UTEE to create pearl like things and then some cute little stars. I am totally hooked on using UTEE and have been playing a lot.

Here are the cards I made, I was only able to get 2/3 done, but I was really pleased that I accomplished that! The twist to the challenge with these sketches was to not only get them done in 30 minutes but to also use your scraps from the LO.

October 31st


Happy Haunting


I so didn't need to have any Halloween cards on hand, LOL, but I guess I'll be extra prepared when next year rolls around, huh?!

If you are lovin' these papers as much as I do they can be found at A Walk Down Memory Lane and are called Toil and Trouble.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much, as always, for stopping by to visit me. I do so appreciate it!

Happy Scrappin' ~ Scarlett


1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome LO! Love everything about it. Isn't it nice when you are getting that productive? WTG!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!