Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Echo Park

I just really love all the different lines Echo Park has put out. In fact, I have them all (can we say obsessed?! LOL!) and can't wait to get my hands on the new Little Girl line. Remember A Walk Down Memory Lane has all the lines in the store and they are all 25% off for the month. Don't wait to shop, I know they will go quickly!

For today I am going to share a LO made with A Walk in the Park. I adore the colors of this line and my favorite thing about it has to be the little trees! This line worked perfectly for a Fall picture I had of my DD when we went to the Apple Orchard to pick apples and pumpkins.

Perfect Match


The deal for picking pumpkins this year was you had to be able to carry your own. If you could carry it, you could have it. It was so cute watching DD trying to find the biggest pumpkin she get her hands on, knowing she was going to have carry it all the way. in the end her big brother was there to save the day and carried it half way. He's so good to her!

Close Ups:


These banner and alpha stickers were perfect for placing my title on and since I love twine, I just had to use some Twinery for it to hang on. Twine from the Twinery is also available in the store.


I got the idea to create this pumpkin using circle punches from my wonderful friend Lucy. I thought it was just a brilliant idea, so easy and looks darn cute if I do say so myself! Thanks Lucy!

Well, that's it for today. I have one more Echo Park project to share with you so be on the look out for that coming soon.

Hope all is well in your world. God bless!
Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, as always, Scarlett! We miss you over at LS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your rockin' projects with Echo Park! This is absolutely fun and Hip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!