Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Sketch

My Sketch World has the 1st sketches of 2011 up and available for your scrappin' pleasure. Both the card and LO sketch are excellent and the DT did an amazing job. Be sure to head on over to the site to check out all the inspiration waiting for you there.

Here is the card sketch:


My take on it:

Sew Lovely

I used up some more of my Cosmo Cricket Material Girl stash on this along with some felt flowers using my Sissix Tim Holtz die. The stamped sentiment is from Lawn Fawn.

Close Up

I added some Blended Fibers Gel from Liquitex mixed with Lumiere paint and added it to a tag I had in my stash to create the texture on the oval. While it was still wet, I embedded the sequins and sentiment into it.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have had a delightful Wednesday!!
~Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Scarlet.... beautiful card.
    You amaze me everytime with your fabulous design, detail and accents.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!