Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Night Plans

No I don't have any, LOL, how about you? Well..... if you're looking for something to get into and aren't feelin' the mojo at the moment, head on over to SNR. There are two spectacular events going on right now. The Studio Calico Team did an outstanding job; the inspiration, classes, and tutorials just keep coming and coming! Shimmerz went live tonight and it's jam packed as well. I had the pleasure of working on this team and let me tell you you won't be disappointed. If you;re looking for techniques to use with mists and the little pots of shimmer, look no further.

I have soo many projects I'm in love with this time around, so I struggled choosing a schnibble to share. I finally decided on this:



Is your interest peaked? This project has layers and layers of fabulous stuff going on and I've got tips posted for you to learn how to recreate some of what's going on. Check it out and be sure to leave love for the Studio calico team, as well as, my wonderful team members.

Hope you've had a wonderful day and are enjoying your evening or vice versa if you're a friend from a different time zone. = )

Blessings to you and yours.
~Scarlett



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!