Friday, November 4, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 3

Morning Friends! I didn't get a chance to come here last night, but wanted to be sure to pop in bright and early this morning to stay on track and accountable for getting my posts here.

There were lots of little things I was grateful for yesterday, but out of all the things I lifted up two stood out.

First I was grateful for God's strength and companionship. I really needed His presence yesterday and He was by my side, led me to some fabulous scripture that was just right for the time, and kept my heart filled with the positive as opposed to the negative.

I was oh so grateful for all of us being at home together for an evening. Typically someone (my husband most of the time) is out of the mix. Everyone has lots going on so having all of us together for dinner and hanging out was fantastic. Even when we were done hanging out as a foursome, it was fabulous to know everyone was at home.

Here's the quote from yesterday that Tessa posted:


She also has a great LO and other info posted on how you can play along with a challenge and take a free class. Be sure you go here and check it out.

I'll be back later today with some art and another gratitude post. Hope you have a fantabulous start to your day. Be joyful in all you do and make some time to make art!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!