Friday, March 16, 2012

Really??! Really!!!!

Happy Friday Sweet Peeps!  Its foggy as heck (and cold) outside, but inside my little being there is nuttin' but sunshine and warmth!!  Wanna know why??

I made the ScrapFX (an amazing laser cutting and etching manufacturer based in Australia) Design Team!!!  Wooo-to-the-HOOOO!!

Let me set the scene for you: I had just come in from poop patrol around the kennels (seriously not the highlight of my day, but it comes with the territory) and my phone buzzed in my pocket meaning I had a new email.   Pathetically tired (one would think I'd get used to all the trekking around) I lazily glanced at the screen and immediately perked up.

I could barely breathe when I saw who it was from!!!  Really?? Did I just read ScrapFX?  Really???!  I could barely breathe!  As I read further, without actually opening the email mind you, containment of my being was not possible. I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely thrilled, shocked, elated, shocked, euphoric, shocked, giddy, and shocked I felt.  I did my little jump up and down happy dance and then I truly celebrated by going outside and doing cartwheels! 

I cannot wait for this ride to begin and I'm bursting with joy because I'll have more news to share soon!  To say I feel blessed is an understatement. 

I would love for you to celebrate with me so let me know if you'd like one of these original canvases to call your own! (and of course there would prolly have to be some other goodies thrown in to fill up the box, right? International friends are very welcome to join in also.  Thank goodness I finally got google translate to work.  )

 
I'll draw the lucky winner on March 22, since its my birthday and all that jazz!  Oh what a fun month March is shaping up to be!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it to Scrap Fx...I have been offered a spot as a guest designer and I was excited at that so can imagine how excited you were to make the design team.....can't wait to see everyones work and meet the team on line
    oh and if your giving away goodies...I will be in it...lol
    cheers
    AnnMarie

    http://therustyhorseshoe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY! This is so awesome! I'm so glad Misty introduced me to your blog so I got to know you a bit before we became teamies. I wrote an email to SFX last night asking for everyone's blog addys so I could start stalking everyone. :) The canvases are beautiful- anyone is ok by me. Thank you for swinging by my blog- I got so busy yesterday I didn't pay attention to my blog reader and almost missed your post. Can't wait for us to work together- this is gonna ROOOCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Scarlett, well deserved! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!