Sunday, September 16, 2012

Skissedilla #176

Evening Friends!  Quick share tonight as I think my creativity decided to show back up for a minute and I don't wanna lose it, LOL!  If you're looking for a boost or just a fun sketch to give a go then this is the post for you!

Skissedilla #176 this week is spectacular!!!  I love that it forced me to use a photo out of my comfort zone size!  Check it:

Oh yes that is a photo taking up MOST of my page!! What? What??!  Love.  I haven't scrapped with this size photo in such a long time - paired with some Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection, Gauche Alchemy punchinella from the Neon kit (totally killer!!), and stamped embellishments - this page was a snap!

Such a fun picture I had already blown up and it worked perfectly for this sketch:

I can see myself grabbing this sketch again to use for some of the many school photos I have of my kids.
 Love when pages come together once the flow is going - I also love making my own little embellishments and these little lemons made with a We R Memory stamp make me so happy!!

The stamp is supposed to be a lime I believe but works just as well as a lemon - the whole ones look a little wonky - guess it suits my whimsical side a bit.  Had to be sure and use some of my fav ScrapFx letters too!!  Itty Bitty bets rock!!

Lots of journaling on the photo - wishin' my white pens were working better - every one I grabbed was streaky - that doesn't usually happen but thats okay. 

I need to let go of fear and write on my photos more often - I think it looks so cool (streaky ink and all - ugh!) and is a great way to fit journaling when the page is filled with other goodies.
I'll be back tomorrow with another sketch for you to use - this time from My Sketch World.  In the meantime have a great night/morning and take care! :D

2 comments:

  1. What a super fun and bright layout!!! Great photo, perfect colors and elements to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!