Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Its February - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year??! Yikes, yes I know its been a bit but January was a wee bit rough round here, as it was for many peeps.  



The bitter, frigid weather definitely took its toll and gave us plenty of work to do keeping up with our kennel to ensure the dogs were always safe and comfy cozy.  And just in case you can't tell that temp reads -22 which was without windchill. Blah - so done with winter here!


There has been lots of this too - plenty of frozen and bursting pipes.  Nothing like hearing a waterfall letting loose in your wall in the middle of the day!  Haha - I joke - but I was freaking my beak at the time for real.  All I could think of was our well running dry.  A little over dramatic am I? Perhaps, but it was bad.  Hubs had to leave work and make the hour drive home since I couldn't get the frozen shut off valve to budge. Sigh.  


I've learned to Embrace the Moment.  I've been creating in amongst all this - but blogging and most social media has just eluded me.  A lot of times things have either been running slower than molasses or not at all due to high winds.  Its okay..... 


Embrace the Moment.  This tag is one of three I created with some inspirational sayings on them featuring ScrapFX chipboard, stamps, and stencils.  I'll share the rest soon.  The thought is to set these free with some happy mail - so glad it looks as if that can finally happen this month. 


Also on the tag front is the little mini I created for a Guest Spot on the Scrapbook Creations Magazine Blog.  You can find Part 1 of my posting here and Part 2 of my posting here.  Part 3 will be featured next week Wednesday.  Super thrilled to be over there with such outstanding talent.  I'd love for you to pop on over if you feel so inclined.

Thank you so much for visiting today!  I have indeed missed blogging and look forward to sharing oodles of things over this coming year with you.

Take good care!! 




1 comment:

  1. I am always in awe looking at your designs... I just can't do such colourful and detailed creations. You really are talented, my dear friend.
    I hope winter is slowly moving away from you.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sweet words - they mean so much to me!!